“Empowering with diverse resources, our library fosters growth, community connection, and knowledge access, enabling individuals to achieve their full potential and thrive.”
The Purpose and Mission
The library exists as a dynamic center of learning and information resource that provides library materials and services in support of the curricular, institutional, research, recreational and spiritual programs of the college.
The CPAC Library aspires to provide its users with adequate quality and updated learning resources, advanced technology and excellent facilities that will enhance research and facilitate information access and retrieval.
We encourage the process of learning and truth seeking through discourse and investigation.
We believe that each user of the library is unique and important.
We commit ourselves to excellence.
We adhere to the principles of fairness, justice, and equality.
We endeavor to treat everyone with equal consideration and courtesy.
1. To provide update quality resources that support the curricular offerings and research activities of the college.
2. To assist the faculty in the implementation of their course syllabi.
3. To train students, faculty, staff on information literacy.
4. To provide Adventist resources that could enhance Christian values and promote the development of Christ-like Character.
5. To provide an environment conducive for effective research and fruitful learning.